Time & Location
Oct 06, 6:00 PM – Oct 07, 4:00 PM
New Life Christian Fellowship, 317 S Ripley Blvd, Alpena, MI 49707, USA
About the Event
The New Life WOVEN team warmly invites you to our 2023 Women’s Fall RETREAT “She Is Free”, Friday, October 6th through Saturday, October 7th at New Life Christian Fellowship, 317 South Ripley Blvd., in the beautiful lakeside town of Alpena, MI. Ladies, God wants His daughters to be free in Him. He created us on purpose, for a purpose. This weekend is planned just for you!
Join us for this time to be spiritually renewed and to discover more fully who you are in Christ! “At last, we have freedom, for Christ has set us free! We must always cherish this truth firmly and refuse to go back into the bondage of our past.” Galatians 5:1
The Retreat begins with dinner at 6:00 PM on Friday and ends at 4:00 PM on Saturday with dinner available before you hit the road home. You may arrive any time after 5:00 PM on Friday.
- The $50.00 Registration Fee includes meals and lots of extras! Lodging costs not included in the registration fee.
- The Registration deadline is Friday, September 29th.
- You may send full payment of $50 or a $25 deposit to: New Life, 317 S. Ripley Blvd., Alpena, MI. 49707, OR register by texting "SHEISFREE" to (989)282-3456 OR go to events on newlifealpena.org.
- Any registration balance will be due upon arrival at the retreat.
Lodging Information: (lodging costs are not included in the retreat registration fees)
- Holiday Inn Express 225 River Street, Alpena, MI 49707 ph. (989)340-1800
- Days Inn by Wyndham 1496 M 32 Alpena, MI 49707 ph. (989)356-6118
- Alpena Resort (formerly Best Western) 1285 M32, Alpena, MI 49707 ph. (989)356-9087
- If you would like to find a roommate to share costs or need assistance with lodging, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable, casual clothes/shoes, including a jacket (in case of cool weather), Bible & notebook.
- Feel free to bring your own flags and expressive items of worship. Freedom of worship is highly encouraged; however, no tambourines please.
More Important Notes:
- Personal Prophetic Prayer Ministry: We encourage you to bring your own recording device (iPhone, iPod, mini recorders, etc.) to record personal or group prophetic words that may occur during the retreat as the Holy Spirit leads. Opportunities for personal ministry and prayer will be an important focus during the retreat and we are expecting Father God to pour out his presence. Come prayed up and ready to receive no matter how God speaks to you. We want every woman to be blessed, strengthened, encouraged and empowered!
- There will be an opportunity to give a love offering to help hurting women through the Mordecai Project. Click the link Mordecai Project to learn more about this amazing ministry. Every dollar donated goes toward sharing the Love of Christ with another part of His beautiful Bride.
New Life Christian Fellowship
317 S. Ripley Blvd., Alpena, MI 49707
Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, Wednesday 1:00 PM-5:00 PM
See you in October!!