Fri, Oct 06|
Women's Fall Retreat
"SHE IS FREE" Women's Fall Retreat at Lake Louise Christian Community, Camp & Retreat Center October 6th & 8th!
Time & Location
Oct 06, 2023, 6:00 PM – Oct 08, 2023, 11:00 AM
Boyne Falls, 11037 Thumb Lake Rd, Boyne Falls, MI 49713, USA
About the Event
The New Life WOVEN team warmly invites you to our 2023 Women’s Fall Retreat “She Is Free”, Friday, October 6th through Sunday, October 8th at Lake Louise Camp in Boyne Falls, Michigan. The Retreat begins with dinner at 6:00PM on Friday and ends at 11:00AM Sunday. You may arrive any time after 4:00PM on Friday. This weekend away is planned just for you! Join us for this time to be renewed spiritually and to discover more fully who you are in Christ!
“At last we have freedom, for Christ has set us free! We must always cherish this truth and firmly refuse to go back into the bondage of our past.” Galations 5:1
Registration Instructions: The $150.00 Registration Fee includes lodging, meals, bed linens for the lodge, towels and lots of extras! Those staying in cabins will need to bring their own linens. The Registration deadline is Friday, September 22nd.
You may send full payment of $150 or a $75 deposit to: New Life, 317 S. Ripley Blvd., Alpena, MI. 49707, OR register online by clicking on newlifealpena.org "events" OR text "RETREAT2023" to 989-282-3456. Any registration balance will be due upon arrival at the retreat.
- You can pick out your bedroom/beds upon arrival and are welcome to “save” beds in the same room for friends in the lodge.
- There are special accommodations available for nursing mother’s w/infants or those with physical limitations and health concerns (unable to climb stairs, etc.). Please note your needs on your registration. We do our best to honor your request on a first-come first-served basis – these rooms fill up quickly.
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable, casual clothes/shoes, including a jacket (in case of cool weather), personal care items, Bible & notebook, and a flashlight. There will be a pajama party fellowship time Friday night for those who wish to join in the fun - so bring your robe and a favorite snack to share.
- Feel free to bring your own flags and expressive items of worship. Freedom of worship is highly encouraged; however, no tambourines please.
More Important Notes:
- A prayer and meditation room with gentle worship music will be available throughout the weekend for those who would like to spend some quiet time with God.
- Personal Prophetic Prayer Ministry: We encourage you to bring you own recording device (iPhone, iPod, mini recorders, etc.) to record personal or group prophetic words that may occur during the retreat as the Holy Spirit leads. Opportunities for personal ministry and prayer will be an important focus during the retreat and we are expecting Father God to pour out his presence. Come prayed up and ready to receive no matter how God speaks to you. We want every woman to be blessed, strengthened, encouraged and empowered!
- There will be an opportunity to give a love offering to help hurting women. Every dollar donated goes toward sharing the Love of Christ with another part of His beautiful Bride.
- The camp may be viewed at https://lakelouisecommunity.org/ *During the retreat the contact phone number is 231.579.2728.
- Please let us know if you will be arriving late, so we can be expecting you.
Directions to Lake Louise Camp:
- When coming from the north: 75 S, take exit 301 onto CR-C58, turn right onto E. Main St., turn left onto Depot St., turn left onto S. Straits Hwy, turn right onto E. Thumb Lake Rd, turn right at Lake Louise Camp.
- When coming from the south: 75 N, take exit 290 toward Vanderbilt, turn left onto Old 27 Hwy N., turn left onto E. Thumb Lake Rd, turn right at Lake Louise Camp.
- When coming from Alpena, head to Gaylord, take 75 N and follow directions from south.
*Watch for balloons! The entrance has a large sign to mark it. *Please come to the main lodge to receive your packet and other instructions.
See you in October!!!